Tuesday 22 May 2012

Do u want to recover videos, Photos from a severely scratched CD or DVD?????!!!!


Have  lost your favourite movie and photos from CD or DVD?? If so, then I would suggest you need not worry. Because you can still recover all your videos , movies , photos even from a badly scratched CD, DVD or BD. Recently, faced a similar situation until got to know about how recovery of all our files is possible from a severely scratched CD or DVD.

I am a big music freak and have a huge collection of music videos in my DVD's collection. I am fond of buying almost every DVD of my favourite singer and musicians. Whenever get time from my work I play the DVDs on my Mac Mini system. This really chills me out!! But I have a very bad habit of not keeping my CD-DVDs in a proper manner so that they remain safe from temperature, humidity and from getting scratched. So sometimes, actually most of the time whenever play a DVD, after listening to it I just throw it carelessly in my room rather than putting them in a proper DVD case. Due to this many of my exclusive DVDs got scratched and they became useless, inaccessible resulting in loss of my favourite videos songs. Last time when I inserted the DVD in my Mac Mini, surprisingly it didn't showed up. I checked the DVD and found some scratches on it. And tried cleaning it with the solution but all my efforts ended useless. My Mac was still unable to read it. This made me conclude that I have lost my music videos from the DVD. 

But suddenly a  thought strikes my mind of searching Google to find some answer to my problem. I begin my search on internet asking for 'how to recover data from a scratched DVD'. And then,found an article on the same which was posted on a data recovery company website called Stellar. I read the article and quickly found my solution. They suggested to download the tool and run it on the Mac. I quickly installed the free demo version of the CD DVD recovery software and follow the guidelines. 

Bingo!! It really worked for me!! and was amazed and equally happy to find out that my inaccessible video songs were listed in the interface of the Mac data recovery software. Now I needed to purchase the software so that data can be recovered and save it on my Mac Mini hard drive. I made the payment and within 24 hours and received the serial key in my mailbox. I was just a step closer to recover back my songs. I took a deep breath and inserted the serial key and followed the same step-by-step instructions which resulted in recovery of my valuable video song collections. I am happy not only because of the data recovered  but with the overall simple and interactive features of a data recovery Mac software. 

The above scenario opened my eyes and now I feel much educated about all this data loss and recovery software.